Effective February 10, 2009, the federal government has restricted the sale of certain jewelry components found in our children’s jewelry due to the presence of lead. Sterling silver is NOT one of those items but Swarovski crystals are. Therefore we regret that until further notice all of our children’s jewelry that contains Swarovski crystals will not be available for sale. All items NOT containing restricted components are safe and are still available.
These new laws do NOT affect any of our adult jewelry items.
We apologize that you may visit many of our pages only to find these childrens items unavailable. As you can imagine, these new laws impact a large portion of our business and we are working quickly to modify our children’s jewelry line and our product pages.
Thank you for your patience in this matter and please check back often as we are working arduously on a new line of children’s products that are 100% compliant with these new regulations. For more information, click here.
We always strive to provide you, the customer, with as much relevant information about our products as possible. To the left you will find various subjects that may offer you further assistance in shopping with us. Below is a brief description of each section. If for some reason we have failed to post the information you are looking for, please drop us a line and we will do our best to help you.
- Birthstone Chart – See what crystal colors we use for our birthstones.
- Bracelet Sizing – Tips to help you decide what size you should order your bracelet.
- Contact us – Here’s our telephone number if you need to call us.
- Gift Boxes – View all of our packaging options for your order.
- FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions
- Resizing – What to do if your bracelet doesn’t fit
- Returns – What to do if you want to return your order
- Shipping – What are our shipping options
- Your Comments – Want to drop us a line or make a comment, just click this button.